Saturday, July 16, 2016

Your “WHY” Isn’t Enough!

In the entrepreneur world you often here people tell you that you need to know your why, but I find that just knowing your why isn’t enough to get you to take action.

In the video below I explain why it’s important to add two more elements to your “why” if you really want to have a driving force behind your goals to help you get sh^t done.

Just incase you’ve never heard people talk about defining your why here is the basic reason behind it.

The logic is that if you know the true emotional reason you want to reach your goals then in theory it should get you to make the sacrifices to reach your goals.

Your Why Isn’t Enough Because It’s Not Detailed And Specific

When I first got started I defined my “WHY” like my mentors suggested, but I couldn’t seem to take action.

I really wanted to help my parents have a better life, I wanted to get out of debt and travel the world, but fear was still stopping me from taking action.

Eventually I learned I needed to create a vision for my life and define “WHO” I wanted to become and be known for.

I started to map out the very specific details of what I wanted my life to look like.

Most people will say I want to retire my spouse from their job, but if you ask them what would their daily life look like once their spouse retires, they don’t have an answer.

In this video I explain why knowing your why isn’t enough and how to create a vision and how to define who you want to become.

Once you create a vision for what you want your life to look like and define who you want to become you will have the driving force you need to push you forward to reach your goals.

If you found this video on knowing your why helpful feel free to share this with someone who could benefit from hearing it.

Was this helpful to you? If so I would appreciate if you would leave me a comment below and share on Facebook.
Zach Crawford's Home Business Tips

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Friend Me On Facebook: I share exclusive content and tips to my friends on Facebook. If you ever have a question or need some help just send me a message.
 
Like My Fan Page: Make sure to like my Fan Page so you never miss a live stream. I’m Live on Facebook daily sharing tips to get more leads and sales.
 
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPsychologicallyUnemployable&width=450&layout=standard&action=like&size=small&show_faces=true&share=true&height=80&appId=895628713885874
Zach Crawford’s Internet Marketing Blog

The post Your “WHY” Isn’t Enough! appeared first on The Conversions Lab.


Your “WHY” Isn’t Enough! syndicated from Aileen Batts Blog




from Leslies Tumblr http://lesliesrubin.tumblr.com/post/147491733922

No comments:

Post a Comment