Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Vibes- Developing Your Vision

Yesterday I talked about why knowing your why isn’t enough to create success.

In that Vlog I talked about why you must create a vision for what you want your life to look in detail and also define who you want to become.

In todays video I share a simple routine I’ve been following for years called Sunday Vibes.

I started this back when I was in debt, not happy with my life and one day hoped I could make Internet Marketing a full time career.

I still practice this routine every Sunday and I think it will be helpful for you to apply Sunday Vibes to your weekly routine.

I hope after you watch this video you begin to apply this simple routine into your life. Successful people create habits and stick to those habits consistently over a long period of time to get the result they want.

Start implementing this into your life right now and continue to do it until you get what you want. Once you’ve achieved your goals raise the bar and stretch your vision and continue the routine once again.

If you found this video on Sunday Vibes feel free to share it with someone you think could benefit from hearing it.

Was this helpful to you? If so I would appreciate if you would leave me a comment below and share on Facebook.
Zach Crawford's Home Business Tips

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Friend Me On Facebook: I share exclusive content and tips to my friends on Facebook. If you ever have a question or need some help just send me a message.
 
Like My Fan Page: Make sure to like my Fan Page so you never miss a live stream. I’m Live on Facebook daily sharing tips to get more leads and sales.
 
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPsychologicallyUnemployable&width=450&layout=standard&action=like&size=small&show_faces=true&share=true&height=80&appId=895628713885874
Zach Crawford’s Internet Marketing Blog

The post Sunday Vibes- Developing Your Vision appeared first on The Conversions Lab.


Sunday Vibes- Developing Your Vision syndicated from Aileen Batts Blog




from Leslies Tumblr http://lesliesrubin.tumblr.com/post/147537719752

No comments:

Post a Comment