Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Why Value Makes You More Sales

I’m often talking about why you need to add value to your potential customers if you expect them to buy your products and services, but often I think people are confused how giving away free stuff = money for them.

I can understand this because when I first started building my business I followed a lot of people that honestly I wouldn’t really consider ethical or someone to learn from.

I didn’t know the difference and I watched how everyday they just hammered me with sales pitches and a new offer everyday.

In the start I would buy all of these products thinking it was going to help me and these people had my best interests in mind and really wanted to help me.

Eventually I started searching for people who could help me and really cared about their audience.

By the time I started getting results in my business I knew I didn’t want to be like the people I followed when I first got started and I started studying how to build and grow a business that created repeat customers.

Because at the end of the day a business can not survive on one time purchases.

So in this video I’m going to explain to you how value = money and why giving away free stuff will make you more money.

Was this helpful to you? If so I would appreciate if you would leave me a comment below and share on Facebook.
Zach Crawford's Home Business Tips

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Friend Me On Facebook: I share exclusive content and tips to my friends on Facebook. If you ever have a question or need some help just send me a message.
 
Like My Fan Page: Make sure to like my Fan Page so you never miss a live stream. I’m Live on Facebook daily sharing tips to get more leads and sales.
 
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPsychologicallyUnemployable&width=450&layout=standard&action=like&size=small&show_faces=true&share=true&height=80&appId=895628713885874
Zach Crawford’s Internet Marketing Blog

https://app.clickfunnels.com/assets/cfpop.js

The post Why Value Makes You More Sales appeared first on The Conversions Lab.


Why Value Makes You More Sales syndicated from Aileen Batts Blog




from Leslies Tumblr http://lesliesrubin.tumblr.com/post/147990146072

No comments:

Post a Comment